Tuesday, September 15, 2009

i think i am fat dot blogspot dot com

Brenda and I have decided to eat porridge everynight from now on. Plain porridge cause she wanna detox and I dunno la....I think it's healthier gua....Anyway....after looking at the photos Amanda K posted on Facebook, I feel like cryin lor looking at my skinnier self. What to do??? Don't tell me exercise ah cause i know i know! My question is...What do you tell yourself to stop yourself from eating fatty foods?? Cause i keep telling myself shit but i nvr listen and end up eating anyways.....=_=.

KK said to me once..."If you eat you will become uglier and ure clothes cannot fit ....bla bla bla"

So harsh one lor he but like that also I not scared wor.....HOW???

3 comments:

Kiat said...

ahahha output=input what. where got harsh? :P

nvrm la, city chic's around incase u cant fit in dotti :P

Ester L. said...

Woman.print out a picture of yourself when you were skinny and paste it on the mirror.LOL

liwei said...

Lol..good idea Ester.