Monday, September 14, 2009

I haven't seen so many people in sooo long!!!

The study break is over and since I just handed in my Psych report....I only have my stupid Law assignment to worry about. ANywho.....AS mentioned above....I haven't seen so many people in sooo long!!!! I shall post their piccas so you all can see and they can know that I sorta kinda not really but sorta miss them la. Not like you people bother to call me or talk to me or anything la! hah. In random order:

                               1. Jer
                               2. Bowie
                               3. Don
                               4. Jane
                               5. Kar Kiat

I see Brenda everyday and I just saw Ju this morning. Good night.

2 comments:

Jervynna said...

ehh is that picture of bowie from last year?? his face damn round leh

liwei said...

umm...no...dis year.ure grandma's bday.