Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sleep...

I feel sleepy ALL the time. I'm serious. Ok....maybe not all the time but ALOT. Even after a nap. I wake up sleepy!  This is bad because I always comfort myself with the thought of studying till late at night but I sleep at 10.30 pm =_=. <------looks like face with a mole right??? Actually looks like Keng's face. People who have seen him will notice the mole on his...I'm gonna say....right cheek. I'm a very bad observer!

Exams are coming!!! I'm so excited because this means holidays coming!! I'm more excited about getting it over and done with. I've already got my MAKAN LIST all written out. Everyone i know in Melaka can drive. I'm serious. Everyone. Including my younger brother. I'm not thaaat excited about driving anyways. More nervous than anything. I cycle also can bang stationary car. What more drive a big 4 wheeled vehicle.

Anywhooo...back to the holidays....I want to go to the beach, picnic, drive down somewhere or up (whatever), sit and do nothing, read a book and do nothing. As excited as I am about doing all of those stuff I can say with confidence that there is a 80% chance that I won't do the first 3. Mainly because that's how it is with us *insert a smiley*<------ I don't know how to insert smiley, don't judge me! I don't blog very often. 37 posts in the past year. Woo hoo! Half of it...or more is me talking about stuff that is full of shit *insert smiley with the tongue*. Then again, my first post did state (i think) that the theme of my blog would be talk abt nothingness and I did not dissapoint *inset smiley face with the wink*.

I would post pictures but I am currently typing on my bed and the pictures are in my USB which is aaallll the way not on my bed so I can't be bothered getting up to get it. Anywhooo....if u're reading up till this point, I'll say, "U actually read my blog??"....u love me...u really do love me! Now, good night *insert smiley with the zzz sign showing that the smiley thingy is sleeping*.

3 comments:

Jervynna said...

ehh u got spammer!! hahaha..

r.a.c.h.e.l said...

LOL....funny la you!!! HAHAHA....cant actually wait for you to come back actually....have a great day my dear!! =)

liwei said...

wth is a spammer?? I can't wait to go back too!