Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello...again.

I have ang mo fren....haha....Shane Durlik
Shane, Kar Kiat








Housemate! p/s:look at my awesome shoes.....

I don't even know who reads this dead blog but I'm super bored and can't really be bothered studyin right now. So if nobody reads this blog then I take it I'm talking to myself which is ok. This house is falling apart!!! The light in the hall isn't working, the 1 is Brenda's room also isn't working and apparently there's something wrong with the shower.OOO....and the blinds in the kitchen fell off the wall. On a lighter note....we now hav internet.Mother,here's more photos.

1 comment:

r.a.c.h.e.l said...

hello my dear....i always check up on ur blog!! so make sure you update always k...hehe....btw, you look awesome just that u put on xtra weight!! LOL...hehe....take care!! =)